Just arrived the last printed volume of MDPI books: Energy Efficiency in Buildings. Both New and Rehabilitated.
A pleasure for us to be part of it, and very happy to spread our small contribution to the state of the art with our scientific paper about sustainable architeture in Europe: Green Building Rating Systems and the New Framework Level(s): A Critical Review of Sustainability Certification within Europe.
According to guest editors words the issue is focused on exploring different ways to reduce CO2 emissions from building sector which includes:
- Methodologies, processes, methods to design/build/rehabilitate minimum energy consumption buildings.
- Efficient electric loads: ventilation, heating, air conditioning, lighting, domestic hot water, appliances, etc.
- Facilities in buildings for minimum energy consumption.
- Renewable energy applications in buildings.
- Maintenance and management of buildings for minimum energy consumption.
- Methods and systems of energy measurement and control in buildings.
- Home automation for energy efficiency in buildings.
Proud to let us be part of this successful research item that gives the oportunity to spread the word about sustainble construction.
See more details in the oficial website of MDPI Books here